Copyright © 2015 by MBMA GROUP LLC. All rights reserved.
Write with your heart, write with your soul, and write with purpose! ~ MBMA GROUP LLC
The New Year brings renewed hope, renewed dreams and repurposed goals. This is especially true for the author, both seasoned and new! Writing can be frustrating and almost painful when the creative juices are not flowing. Don’t fret! Don’t give up! Stay Positive! Here, we have compiled a list of up-lifting quotes that we hope will provide some encouragement during your writing process.
1. Advice to young writers who want to get ahead without any annoying delays: don’t write about Man, write about a man. ~ E.B. White
2. If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success. ~ John D. Rockefeller
3. Faith consists of believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe. ~ Voltaire
4. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore~ Andre Gide
5. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ~ Mark Twain
6. If frustrations build and you want to give up, remember this moment, remember this feeling, because it will become one of the most profound moments of your creative life. ~ Author Unknown
7. A young poet must discover who he is; he must create himself as a poet. Even a genius must do this. It's a painful process. ~ D. Hoffman
8. Ultimately, every poem is a love poem. Write out of humor, sorrow or rage, but write out of love. ~ Wesley McNair
9. Write! Start writing today-right now. Don’t write it right, just write it –and then make it right later. ~ Tara Moss
10. Nobody cares about you or your work like you do. In the end, your success as a writer depends almost wholly upon your own tireless efforts. ~ Author Unknown
11. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. ~Aristotle Onassis
12. Read widely; Write often; Keep going; Believe in your stories! ~ Garth Nix
AND OUR FAVORITE!
13. Tell the stories that only you can tell, there’ll always be better and smarter writers than you but you are the only you! ~Neil Gaiman
MBMA GROUP LLC - Directors Team