1. Create an online social media presence based on your target audience. This includes Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, StumbleUpon etc.
2. Create an Author Website and introduce yourself to the world. Use this as an opportunity to highlight different aspects of the project.
3. Create a brief elevator pitch about your work and network locally i.e. poetry clubs, writing workshops, meet-up groups, reading clubs etc.
4. Consider setting up a small book tour, where you discuss your work and sign copies of your book. This does not have to be a grand world tour. It can be a simple meet and greet and confined to your state or city.
5. Probably the most important Tip : Don’t give up and be persistent! If one thing doesn’t work try something else or simply try again. Marketing and promoting your book is not a one day task, it will require continued work.
* Start working on this at least 2-3 months prior to the anticipated release of the work.
*This list is not meant to be extensive. It is just a few small things that you can do on a small budget to help get your marketing campaign going.
MBMA GROUP LLC - Directors Team
Copyright © 2018 by MBMA GROUP LLC. All rights reserved.