Submission Guidelines: “Publish with Pride”
1) Please download and complete the publishing needs assessment form (mbma_pnaf.docx) from this page. We will respond to the contact information included in this form.
2) Please submit a completed needs assessment form (mbma_pnaf.docx) and a sample of the intended work for publication. Click on the file upload link (Next to these instruction). Add 1 file at a time until you are complete. Click Submit.
**If this button is not working properly please email all materials directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) We will review the sample of your work and have it looked over by our team. Within a few days, we will make a decision about publishing your book and you will be contacted.
4) You will be assigned a representative to guide you through the entire publishing process.
5) Your representative will send you information on publishing with us- which may include an itemized order form to help design a plan specifically for you (and your budgetary needs).
6) Your representative will schedule a time to discuss those options- based on the information that you have provided.
7) Once all parties agree with the custom plan and the associated costs, an Author agreement can be downloaded and will include any agreed upon custom modifications.
8) The agreement must be signed and notarized prior to moving forward.
9) At your convenience, you are responsible for submitting final work to the publisher.
10) After the custom processes are complete for your book, your representative will email a PDF proof for you to look over.
11) You will have no more than two opportunities to make significant changes and edits which can be completed in a time period that is convenient for you.
12) After a final approval you are just weeks away from officially becoming a published author!
13) The next steps will include printing and distributing the product.
Copyright © 2015 by MBMA GROUP LLC. All rights reserved.